Meeting Keza

Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Shower

 My mother and sisters put baby invitations in the mail! In a few days a lot of people are going to fall in love with Keza! Here's the text of the invites:

My name is Keza Jubilee. I just came home from Rwanda, Africa. It was a long trip but I'm glad I did it because now I have a family that’s crazy about me. My Daddy and Mommy are Wayne and Hanna Salmans and I love them so much! All my new relatives love me a lot, too and are going to throw me my first ever party!

I am 6 months old and am very cute and petite. I wear size 3-6 month clothes and size 1 shoes. My new doctor says I’m growing and so I should start getting some bigger sizes too. My mommy thinks I look pretty in every color but I really am not crazy about lots of pink and poofy. I'm more into rich, bold colors because I am the kind of girl that likes to make a statement. I also love accessories, especially headbands and hats, because I still have no hair and a girls gotta work with what she's got! Like most women, I like to shop and I will be frequenting Baby Gap and Once Upon a Child in Anchorage. Since my brothers are obsessed with trucks and trains I hope our toy collection expands to include some baby friendly items that the fairer sex can appreciate too! I am so excited to meet you at my baby shower and make new friends. I promise to be extra charming and try to not spit up on your clothes. Please come, it's going to be really fun! Find out more about my story and see what I look like on my mommy’s blog: www.waitingforjubilee.blogspot.com.

See you soon,
Keza


Dinner at Evangelo’s anyone???!!!
There is going to be a door prize drawing!
To get your name in the hat, just bring a package of diapers (I use them a lot!) size 2. Who knows?
Maybe your name will be picked for a dinner
out at Evangelo’s!

1 comment:

  1. when is the shower?

    I know it will be fun.

    Martie

    ReplyDelete