Meeting Keza

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home

PKeza and I are sitting at the dining room table in OUR HOUSE! Everyone else is still sleeping in after the late night, but apparently, our clocks are not on the same time-zone yet. So, we have been quietly looking through some of the photos taken at the airport last night and having a good cry!

The flight from Seattle to Anchorage could not have been short enough. I must have asked what time it was every 10 minutes. After what felt like an eternity we practically ran out of the plane in search for our family! We were welcomed by the Jennings family paparazzi! Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Siblings and friends all with cameras clicking away.

I am so happy to be home. Gideon must have told me he loves me 50 times last night. "Mommy, I love you. I love your back. I love your hands. I love your hair..." My boys looks so much older. It's amazing what happens in a month. AND they are in desperate need of a haircut! They both are loving little Keza. They had a great time on the way home trying to get her to smile and talk by making faces and showing her their toys.

I love my family. 

Here's a few photo's that capture one of my family's sweetest moments in the world:

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! Looking at your pictures brings big old tears to my eyes. I love them all, especially the ones with your sweet boys looking in loving awe on their new sister. So happy your home, praying the jet lag doesn't last long for you or Keza. Now she's all of yours forever, what a blessing for all of you. God rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so happy you made it home - how wonderful and amazing it must be to finally be all together. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are HOME!! What beautiful photos...I am crying and I don't even know you! Such immense joy and honesty in them...beautiful! May God continue to bless you all as a family...home together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THRILLED for you dear friend! Rejoicing in the beautiful family that God has made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crying like a fool, here. SO SO SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome pictures! I don't even know you, but I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete