Meeting Keza

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 3

No news. I checked my email at 6 AM. 6:30 AM. 7 AM and now, at 8:30 AM. I think I better accept the fact that it's not coming today. It's 6:30 PM Rwanda time and most likely, the office is empty.

I feel frustrated but am determined to have a good attitude about this. A friend sent me an email yesterday about her own life and one line she said stuck out to me: "Here's the real scoop- God is either in control or He's not." It's true. And since I believe that He is who He says He is and can do what He says He can do, I have to accept that He is in control. He has a plan for Jubilee and all along He's had the time mapped out and chosen when we would see our precious baby girl. Today I'm going to cling to that.

1 comment:

  1. Hanna,
    You were the first person I thought of when I saw that referral e-mail on the yahoo group. Oh, how I am praying for you. For peace and patience that can only come from Him. For joy and rest in His presence. Most of all for you to see your sweet Jubilee very, very soon!!
    Laura Bowers

    ReplyDelete