Meeting Keza

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 7

Today marks one week since I received word from Rwanda that I would be referred a child within two weeks. Last week was painfully long.

No word today. I have to continually give this to God because every morning I am fighting feelings of frustration and even dread. I almost don't WANT to check my email for fear of it being empty again. We've had a lot of setbacks and I have this nagging fear that two weeks will come and go without a word.

Here's the good news: God gave me the adoption gene. He started this work. He'll finish it. End of story.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for you all day...all last week...until you see her face (and after, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna,

    We're all pulling for you! I check my email every morning and scan the suject line for "REFERRAL!" from you and Sarah. You can do it. It will happen.

    Kayan

    ReplyDelete